Day 47
Sanur Beach.
Following a healthy noodle breakfast we got a 1 hour taxi ride (cost 2.50!!!) to our next destination Sanur Beach. We had booked ourselves into some proper accommodation a 5 star resort, The Prama Sanur Beach. It has numerous pools, gym, bars everything you would expect from a top resort. This is a proper honeymoon hotel. It feels along way from shared dorms, we are backpackers but on a proper budget!
After lounging about by the pool and beach all day we hit the gym. I use to be pretty fit before we hit on this journey, however many beers and McDonalds definitely have taken their toll. After a hour in there we were smashed, however we will be returning for more tomorrow. I am hoping now that I am on east asia diet I can eat healthy all the way back to the uk.
In the evening we went out to a very cheap local restaurant, a couple of drinks two huge portions. After tip it was £5.00! It feels a bit embarssing tipping to the value of 50p, however when they earn 40 dollars a month it does not seem that bad. The other day I tipped someone a fiver and they were like the happiest person on the planet.
View From Our Balcony




0 comments:
Post a Comment