Friday, 5 December 2014

Sanur Beach

Day 48


We hardly get a lie in these days, for some reason we are always awake before 7am. So we decded to make use of  a early start and hit the gym hard. Claire pushed herself too much  and did not feel that good afterwards. Who said the gym was healthy.


For lunch we nipped into Sandur and a nearby hotel.  Lets just say the food was absolutely amazing probably the best so far on this trip and at a cost of £8.00 in total, well worth it.























The main activity for the day was to try kite surfing, this was to be a 2 and a half hour lesson.  At £50 pounds each, this is very expensive for Bali.  After chatting to the woman at the surfing centre, it turned out you would essentially be flying a kite for 2 and half hours and you would not go in the water!!!  What is the point in that!! I knew you would need kite flying practice, I thought a hour and half beach work and 1 hour in the water.  You would need a second lesson at a cost of £50, as time was pushing on you could not have 2 lessons in a day.  Hmm we will think about it.







In the evening we took a free courtesy bus to local shopping complex called Hardy's. This was a fixed price shop, and wow it was cheap.  You could go crazy in this place and proper fill your suitcases up.  I bought a couple loose t--shirts at about 90p each.





This is  a fabric kite sold at Hardy's only £2.50, beautiful.

Another breakage happened today as well, my waterproof digital camera.  It just stopped working for no reason.  This can now be added to the long list of stuff that has broke.  To  be honest I was not that bothered about it as I was thinking about replacing it. The reason it annoyed me is it broke the day before I was going scuba diving!!!!! I would have got some ace pics.






Healthy snacks at Hardy's. Two of my favourite things in a combo pack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment