Friday, 20 April 2012

Thailand

Day 5

waterproof!!!!!!!!!!!!


With my sunburn I decided i was going to take it easy in the sun today, so I was restricted to a t-shirt all day. I decided I would test out my cameras waterproof ability today.  The main reason I bought my camera was because it was waterproof to 3 meters, which meant it would be sand proof (my two previous digital cameras had died through sand), plus it meant I could take some underwater pictures and videos.


The water was a little cloudy




After loungind in the sun all day I decided to hire (it was free) a kyak out for a bit, this was great fun except for the part were I nearly got stuck on some rocks and got overturned by a wave.



In the early evening myself and claire headed back to our private pool, where after about a hour she finally managed to do  a forward and backward roll!!!! this would normally take the average person about 10 min to learn.

In the evening we headed out for a meal and I decided while we waited (it took over a hour to arrive, we were literally 20 seconds from leaving when then food arrived) to check out the days photographs. About 30 seconds after switching on my camera, it would turn its self off saying batery incompatible. After faffing around for ten min or so I took the battery case off and I found a small amount of water was in there! No amount of blowing, switching on or off would solve the problem, Iets just say I was pissed off!



After the meal we headed back to the room, claire was feeling pretty tired this was mainly down to a touch/a lot of sunburn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment