Day 6
Resurection
I woke up early this morning and the first thing I did was check out my camera, hoping that it had miraculously mended its self. Much to my amazement the waterproof camera was now fully operational.
This is a pic of a deserted beach about 500 yards from our hotel complex.
Today we literally hung out in the hotel complex, chilling out in the pool and going in and out of the bar, especially at the 1 pm happy hour.
Despite yesterdays slight failing with camera, I decided to take it back into the sea and took some good photos and a video.
To help attract the fish I took some bread at breakfast, here is a nice 44 second video.
In the evening we headed to claires parents villa, where we ordered room service. I was absolutely wrecked and decided to call it a early night.
0 comments:
Post a Comment