Day 67
Boxing Day
There was no hangover today, so we were up and out pretty early. We thought we would get a metre taxi. However no taxi driver would use the metre and the prices they were charging was extortionate. So we decided to negotiate with a tuc tuc driver instead to take us to Sampeng Lane.
The lane is very narrow, with hundreds of market stalls on either side. It goes on for about 1km and it gets packed full of people. You sill get a few mopeds driving down here as well.
We then moved onto Khao San Road, this is a small street in bankok where all the backpackers stay. I had never been here before, so I wanted to check it out. I must admit I was a little disappointed, I am not quite sure what I was expecting though. It was just a little street with some market stalls, western takeaways and a couple of bars.
Terminal 21 Christmas tree.




0 comments:
Post a Comment