Thursday, 25 December 2014

Bangkok

Day 66

Christmas Day





I woke up feeling really rough!! Wish I had not drank so much.  Claire was not feeling too sympathetic and I was forced up to breakfast at 930.  I managed to eat a bit of toast and that was all I could manage.



This is the huge shopping centre attached to our hotel.


Shopping was next on the agenda and I persuaded Claire to get a motorbike taxi.  She was a bit unsure however she absolutely loved it.  Weaving in and out of traffic and going the wrong way up a road.




We checked out Pantip Plaza which is 5 floors of electronic goods, we saw some cool quad helicopters, I think we will end up getting one.





Foe Christmas day lunch we had a bit of street food, two main meals and two drinks cost £3.80, and it was delicious.







How did we live without a selfie stick!


I also download a picture of us two on the Gonadal at queenstown, I had been meaning to do it for ages,  I thought I would put it up as its a good shot.




That is no edit green screen shot, it is the real thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment