Day 7
Phone Fucked! Illness
Woke up to a glorious day in San Francisco, all amazing weather so far. Anyway before I set out I booted my phone up to check my messages. The all of sudden while typing a message the phone switched off. No nothing to do with the battery, the phone just wont get past the boot up screen. Its well and truly fucked.Anyway headed down to fisherman's Wharf, where we headed along the pier and saw the sealions
Alcatraz in the distance, we are visiting there in a couple of days.
The Harbour
In the afternoon, it really hotted up, shorts and t-shirt weather. Anyway, we headed to cafe and was not feeling great. So headed back for couple of hours rest. My fears were confirmed, full on cold/ man flu! I wonder if I ring up work, if I can get it as sick leave! Hmmm might try it.
In the evening headed to a local bar and got drunk on 3 dollar beers, watched baseball and chatted to some friendly americans.
I also ordered a new phone via amazon, hopefully it should be delivered on the 23rd to the hotel. which is also my birthday. Right off out to ride over the golden gate bridge, despite being ill. Yes what a hero!



0 comments:
Post a Comment