Day 5
Any ID!!!
So last night we went out for a meal and I heard ' exuse me sir do you have any id? otherwise i can not serve you alcohol'. Those are words I thought I would never hear again. I said I dont have any ID!!!. After a couple of minutes the waitress came back to me and said ' dont worry I have spoke to my manger and I have said I can clearly see they are over 21!!!!! so I will serve them. Thanks, wish she had just left it at, you have no ID, so you can not be served. Either way the meal was amazing. If your are ever in New York head down to 50th street, 2nd Av and you will fnd loads of nice bars and restaurants.
Anyway headed off to see the final few things that we had missed out on so far
Empire state building
Maceys
Headed to the amaxing central park for lunch, well we tokk a subaway with us. It was pretty cold today, more of the kind of weather you wuold expect for Ne York at this tie of year, still sunny tho.
Then a trip to the Nation History Museum, I managed to talk my way in for free, although I came out quite quickly as claire was left outside.
In the evening headed out for few beers, watched the NFL and chatted to some locals, It was a very good night.






0 comments:
Post a Comment