Day 15
Relaxation, Relaxation,Relaxation!!!
Literally all we did during daylight ours was work on our tan by the pool. That was after a quick gym and spa visit. In the evening we took it easy as we have a big day tomorrow, a helicopter ride down the Grand Canyon. We are being picked up by limousine at 7am. I cant wait!!
Vagas so far is everything I expected it to be. Just loads of neon lights ad slot machines everywhere. It is essentially everything blackpool wants to be! I personally would not fly from the UK to just visit Vegas. I have really loved the hotel, weather, pool and the relaxation! Which is something you do not hear often about Vegas.
Finally caught up with the blog now!!! ( While watching the baseball world series, come on Kansas City!) Those 3/4 days in Yosemite made it a bit of a chore to catch up. Bloody Curry Camp.
1 comments:
Vegas is the best!!! I recently visited it, because I got a good deal through http://las-vegas.hotelscheap.org/ and it was worth it! Hope to be returning there soon!
Post a Comment