Aviemore, Pitlochry and illness!
we headed out early to start the long trip to Pitlochry. However , I was not feeling that well, I thought neither was claire. I assumed it was due to the alcohol consumed from the night before.
Anyway, the fist stop was aviemore, I had not been here for about 12 years. The place had changed a lot, and actually it had changed for the better.
First we went to loch Morlich
Then a drive up to Aviemore Ski Station, Where we went on a nice walk and saw a reindeer.
Next we continued on the long drive, however we were both feeling it, me more than ever. We decided to stop about 12 miles outside Pitlochery and have a little sleep. Eventually we arrived at Torrdarach House, and we very impressed with place.
I however was feeling very bad indeed, and I went straight to bed at 4pm. I was burning a very high temperature and I thought a quick one hour power nap and I would feel better. I was thinking, this illness had nothing to do with the 3 and a half pints i had the night before. Lets just say my power nap would take me all the way to 9am the following day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment