Pitlochery, Queen Elizabeth Point, Bride Of Garry
I woke up today covered in sweat, I was literally boiling hot. This was down to my illness getting worse. The bed was soaked, I had to get new sheets.
Anyway despite my illness I decided to have a little look round Pitlochry. The place was very nice, although there were a number of shop closures in the main street, the recession was hitting them hard too. We did visit the salmon ladder, or though its more of tube pass. The fish dont have to jump anything.
At about one we headed back to the room for a hours rest, this was for my benefit. In the afternoon we headed out to the Bridge Of Garry, where we went for a little walk and took some nice photos.
Then onto Queen Elizabeth View Point
In the evening, we had some fish and chips. Although that was a error from my point of view, even though they tasted good.
I look like a homeless man !
0 comments:
Post a Comment