Day 3
lost in traslation!
After the waterfight the previous day, we decided to chill out by the pool and beach. The weather was extremely hot, so we were often going in and out of the pool and sea (the sea is extremely warm compared to the med, it is literally bath temperature).
After a couple of drinks at happy hour, I borrowed a snorkel and went out to the coral to look at the fish. However, constantly dipping in and out of the sea had meant my suntan cream that I applied had literally washed away. This left me looking a little red, so I will definitely be staying out of the sun tomorrow.
In the evening we all headed out for a meal at a local restaurant. When ordering my food I was asked how spicey I would like it, I opted for medium strength. I think there must have been something lost in traslation, because my version of medium is no where near the thai version. I was literally sweating, the back of my throught was on fire, it was probably the hotest food i have ever eaten. I tried my best, but i could not quite finish it. on another note, 4 of us ate out, we all had a huge starter, main meal and 2 or 3 drinks each and the total cost came to just under £20, amazing value.
0 comments:
Post a Comment