Day 84
Claire had booked a cooking class with Baipai Cooking School, so we were up bright and early. When I get back I am going to look forward to a nice lie in.
Before we started the class we were taken to a local market and where shown what type of products were needed for the class.
The cooking school was based in a really nice house, I was expecting a more of a class room type place.
We were soon underway, there was a total of three dishes that needed to be made.
Here are the three dishes I cooked
Chicken and Cashew Nuts
Spicey (way way too hot, I did not finish it) Beef Salad
Pad Thai
All of the dishes took less than 10 minutes to cook. However it was the preparation time and amount of ingredients that surprised me. We both definitely learned a few thing though.
Not long left now. Where has the time gone, it has literally flown by.






0 comments:
Post a Comment