Sunday, 7 December 2014

Sanur Beach

Day 50


What a scorcher of a day! We decided not to do much as we have big plans tomorrow, so it was a chill out session.  The only problem, it was too hot!! Any longer than 10 minutes in the sun and you were on fire.







We did however managed to do a bit of paddle boarding, I fell off twice!! This is something that
never happens.  I am blaming the high sea breeze.




Much needed shelter


As I am trying to stay healthy and lose some of the beer weight I picked up during New Zealand (Trying to keep up with Duncan!!)  and Fiji, I hit the gym twice., That combined with a healthy Indonesian diet I am starting to feel better already.



                                            



                                             




In the evening we went back to our favourite restaurant in Sandur, Caramel.  It was amazing as always.





















Claire Loves her Selfies, even at tea.

0 comments:

Post a Comment