Saturday, 20 December 2014

Ho Chi Minh City

Day 62


After taking our 12th flight of the trip ( 5 more to go) we landed in Ho Chi Minh City.  Ow yeah it is hot out here.  Ow the warm weather how I have missed you.  After getting a  crazy taxi ride with the most impatient driver ever, how he did not knock over several mopeds on route is amazing, we arrived at the Blue Diamond Hotel.  This place is nice, rooms good at even has a bath, so Claire was pleased.



 A well decorated bar nearby


After a brief rest we went out to the night Market, and grabbed some food.  












This place is a real city, loads going on, bars,sky scrapers and my initial thinking is I like this place.  I am looking forward to having a proper look tomorrow.




Even McDonald's has its own Christmas tree here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment