Day 32
Library and Post office
Warning this post will contains some mills moaning, apparently I do this a lot.
Today was essentially a chill out day and catch up with washing and relax. Anyway the lack of free wifi meant that we had to seek out the local library. Having not been a public library since I was about 10. I thought they might not be too impressed with me just rocking up and sponging their free internet. However, there was a few backpackers in there and the librarians were actually nice.
Other people sponging free internet!!
Rant approaching!
Anyway I decided to check my Post Office Credit Card and pay off the balance. Now this card is advertised as a travel card and aimed at people spending money while on holiday/travelling. Anyway I came to pay the bill and I could not work out how to pay the balance. It turns out you can not make online payments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How the hell can you have a travel card that you cant pay while abroad. What a joke!!! You can only pay in branch or via a phone number. So after a bit of messing around I came up with the only solution left. Get my mum to go and pay it! Lets just say I will not be using it again, I only used by accident in the first place.
You will also note the lacking of swearing in this post, apparently my mum said I am not allowed haha!
Also my laptop died suddenly, with full power. Not looking good, another hassle.



0 comments:
Post a Comment