Saturday, 8 November 2014

Fiji

Day 24

Surfing in  Nadi Fiji.

Woke up this morning and it was chucking it down.  We were suppose to be going surfing, but I thought it might be cancelled.  However the surf instructor was still up for it, saying well you are going to get wet anyway.


After about a hour we soon hit the beach, it was a small trek to get to the surf spot, but it was worth it.





Godfrey the surf instructor





Claire



Lauren, she was from Montana.


Myself.


I had given my camera to a couple of local children to take some shots of me surfing, however they were more interested in taking selfies!









I also had a small surfing injury, when the blade of the surfboard jammed into my thumb.   Trust me it bled a lot, although it was not too bad.






I think I will need re-constructive surgery, probably will not be able to scrub for about a year! 






0 comments:

Post a Comment