Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Yosemite to Vegas

Day 13

10000ft



We left Curry Camp today and to be honest I was pretty releived. For every one hundred tents there was one mens urinal and one toliet!!  Lets just the shower and toilet block were really really bad. Having set that Yosemite is a must see if you are on the west coast of the US.





Anyway we headed off in the car over the toga pass, which took us 10000 ft in elevation!  I never thought I would drive a car that high before ( well claire was driving at this point)





Then onto death valley road, were we went nearly 70 miles without seeing another car.  If we had broken down it would have been a bit of a problem.  I had taken over the driving at this point and lets just say some speed limits were broken! It would be wrong not too, dead straight roads with no cars in sight.







Me messing around in the middle of a freeway!



Some 400 miles or so we hit vagas!  It is much busyier than I thought.  It was fun negotiating the 6 lane highway into Vegas!   After a quick wash we headed out. Ow boy I have never seen anywhere like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment