Friday, 17 October 2014

New York

Day 2

Broken Phone!!!!


so we were up and out really early today, and we decided to have a walk around New York.  It was chucking it down first thing but that did not stop us. After a breakfast at a local diner, we headed to the rockafella centre.  Then onto times square, which was pretty impressive, tons on neon lights




The weather quickly changed and it was really hot, claire got sunnburnt a little.   We headed off down 5th Avenue up to central park.  It is much bigger than, I thought, we got lost in the place.



After picking up a hotdog from a local vendor, we headed into Tiffanys.  There was absolutely no chance of me buying anything in there.  I did see f the Tiffany diamonds though, priceless apparently.

When I got back to the hotel, I realised that my phone was not working correctly! There is a problem with the wifi. It connects intermittently, infact it does not work at all.  I am going to have to buy a new phone, which is a expense I do not need.  Lal if you are reading this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the evening I was ill, bad tummy.  So one day in I have been ill and have a broken phone!


1 comments:

Steph said...

oh dear, why did you ever get rid of that trusty Nokia? Hope your day two has improved! x

Post a Comment