More shopping!!!!
Today we headed to pantip plaza, this is basically a 7 floor electronics centre. This place is a gadget lovers dream and it sells everything. We ended up buying a 64gig usb stick for £12, what a bargain. I also bought a remote controlled car for £12, it is seriously quick.
After spending a eternity in the electronic mall, we headed to platinum plaza. This is essentially a clothing mecca, a very cheap one at that. I ended up buying shirts, all at a very cheap price. Claire managed to buy another 6 bags, why! After shopping all day we headed back to the hotel, absolutely wrecked.
At some point I am going to visit the main tourist attractions, i.e the palace etc. I will also head to patpong one night and just for u fletcher I will get some interesting pics!
1 comments:
I spend few days in thailand and rolled out the whole city. There are many attractions to visit such as glittering grand palace, beautiful gigantic reclining buddha, stocked national museum and so on.
cabin rentals yosemite
Post a Comment