Monday, 30 April 2012

Thailand

Day 18

Final Day

After finalising the packing I headed into the MBK centre for a full thai massage.  This is basically a head,neck, arms, legs and feet massage, it would last a hour and cost £9.00.  I thought a massage is a relaxing experience, however I think the thai's have a different outlook on this.  Dont get me wrong in parts the massage was very relaxing, however there was a lot of pain involved as well.  She kept saying relax relax, however that is quite difficult when you have a elbow in your back.


1730 quickly came around and we were  picked up by the minbus, holiday over.  It has been a brilliant holiday and I would recommend coming.  The people are very friendly, the food is amazing the place is so so diferent to anywhere in europe, anyone who has visitied Thailand will know what I am talking about.


One final gripe, we flew home with emirates airlines. Normally they are very good, however the plane that we flew from Dubai to Manchester on was terrible.  It had not been modernised since the 80s, the seats were very uncomfortable and entrainment was rubbish. Come on emirates sort it out, that plane should be used for 2 hour trips to spain, not long haul!

Goodbye Thailand


0 comments:

Post a Comment