Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Sea Day

Day 12

Still no sun


We awoke to find it was cloudy outside, I could almost feel my tan fading by the second. Wth no sunbathing to be done I headed to the gym again!!!!!!!!!! for a very very long workout, followed by a sauna and thena dip in the heated outdoor pool. After feeling very refreshed I headed to the Buffet zone and absolutely stuffed my self full of food.

 
after a quick game of deck quoits, which I won!!!!! In fact I destroyed the opposition. A couple of us headed to the planet bar, where I helped self to couple of beers and typed up the old blog.

The Planet Bar


 
In the evening it was another black tie event, I had to dig out another shirt tie combo. In fact, the clothes situation is getting pretty bad now, especially in the sock department. May have to do some laundry soon, or I could be really really lazy and just buy some more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment