Friday, 10 June 2011

A Day At Sea

Day 2
Feeling very young!
After a good look round the ship,  I came to the conclusion that i must be one of the youngest people on it!  The average age range is between 70 to 90, most people look like they could keel over at any minute.  I expect the amount of people that start the cruise will be considerably higher than at the end.  This may explain why so many people were out on deck the previous day, waving their flags and drinking champagne as we left the UK, because I expect some of the people may never see it again.

Anyway, today was a bit of a lazy day, we all just chilled out, went to the gym and did very little.  In the evening however, it was a black tie night.  This meant we all had to get suited and booted to go out to dinner.  Prior to dinner, we all attended a dancing show.  To be honest it was not my sort of thing, apart from the woman dressed as G.I Jane (sadly no photo)!
Dinner was it usual high standard, however my dad had a bit too much to drink.  So there was a bit of a laugh at his expense as he could not find his key card to get into the room (you would have to be there to see the funny side).
After tea we headed to the casino, my Nan got very lucky on the casino table and practically doubled her money.  Unfortunately I lost most of mine, but at least I had some fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment